A bit of our schedule...

finish it up guys!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Rock of our redeemer...thank you for not being quicksand.

The past few weeks i have gained such a testimony about the Lord, timing and hope. Sometimes i want things to happen NOW. or NOT happen now. I get so impatient. and then, the lord throws experiences that remind me, "hey. i am the boss. get over yourself and look around." that's exactly whats happened.

"Hope comes from faith in Jesus Christ. He has already overcome the world and has promised that He will wipe away our tears if we will only turn to Him and believe and follow.

Some who at this very moment feel desperate or discouraged may wonder how they can possibly regain hope. If you are one of those, remember that hope comes as a result of faith. If we would build our hope, we must build our faith.

Faith in the Savior requires more than mere belief"

I know that the lord puts people in our lives we are meant to help. that we are the hands to bring hope to others, and in doing so, find our own.

so be ready. plan ahead. and never lose hope.

2 comments:

  1. Love you Jnetti! Another good one! I've definitely felt the peace of the Lord in the last few days. And it amazes me how quickly the Lord jumps in a reassures me He is there, when I simply do those things he has asked me to do! I love this gospel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. natalie! thank you so much for posting your thoughts and comments! it makes me feel such courage and support to know there are others out there working to grow closer to the lord and that they have struggles too.
    you're such a wonderful friend :)

    ReplyDelete