A bit of our schedule...

finish it up guys!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stats and Mothers teaching children in the home...prepare and share

just realized i didn't post all my thoughts today! how silly.

church info talks:
one this i really loved was actually in the stats part.
new children: 119,722
new converts: 280,106

once me and gino were talking about religion and different faiths. and he asked about kids like why we have so many. and we were talking about how lots of faiths in general how children are a huge source to carry on the church. and this made me happy. over twice as many converts as babies.
that seems like a win.

mothers:
all i kept thinking.
prepare. and share. prepare... and share.
no matter where you are in life. callings. relationships. anything. make a goal, prepare. then share. share by the way you live most of all.

1 comment:

  1. I love that this is the third talk in a row (at least me reading all three of them today) about how important it is to teach children. Having said that, you can't teach anything that you don't know yourself. He stressed how important it is to prepare! Prepare like his mother did for teaching the relief society. Being a parent is a huge responsibility and it will take all the preperation it can get!

    Also, I love the stats of membership! Basically our church is the coolest and is growing! I love it! And, I'm a nerd because I LOVED reading about the church auditing department! I just learned about that in my auditing class and it's so cool to see it in it's perfection! The church is perfect and everything in the organization is perfect and I love seeing that in the accounting world. :) ha ha nerd!

    ReplyDelete